Monday, September 8, 2008

One More Week!

I have an appointment for a Level 2 Ultrasound on Monday, September 15th. I will be 18 weeks and they will finally be able to tell us what we are having! I am so excited to call my baby either "he" or "she" rather than always saying "it".
People keep asking if I want a boy or a girl and I really don't have a preference. Sometimes I want a boy because I have more experience with taking care of boys since I have 5 nephews. Plus, boys are just less maintenance and they don't have as much drama. Especially since I teach 12-year-olds all day, I know how sweet boys are at such an awkward age. Other times I want a girl because she would be my parent's first granddaughter. Plus, girls are just so much fun. I would have a total blast with a little mini-me. I would teach her to have a serious attitude when she was at the right age. And, I would teach her to say, "Whatever, Donovan" as soon as possible!
So, honestly, I don't have a preference. And I really don't have any ideas. My mind changes nearly every day, so I'll be surprised and happy either way. Please feel free to vote on what you think we're having!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

that's exciting!!!!!!!


we made our blog private and want to send you all an invite, but don't have your email. WHere can I send the invite?

Michelle said...

I think it's a girl!!!!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

I think for that reason alone you are having a girl, but all i know is somebody best be having a boy. Either way we can't wait to find out!

A Rosie Family said...

How exciting!! I am totally partial but I think boys are GREAT although I always thought having a girl would be so fun! Whatever "it" is it will be awesome!! You better post right away, we will be checking!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

I think it's a girl, but I want you to have a boy!