
I had my 13 week appointment on Wednesday, and it was so exciting! It was incredible how much my little one has changed in such a small amount of time. This baby was kicking all over and rolling all around, which certainly wasn't the case at 7 weeks. I could see its arms, legs, and little feet! The first picture is the profile, and I just love its little gut. I think I can see pouty lips, but who knows? In the other picture, it's laying on its side with its legs crossed. You can see its foot pretty clearly (and its tee-tiny toes!). For that brief moment, it was just chillin' and having a good time. Then, it started to move all over again. It is just so amazing how this little baby is moving all over the place and I don't even feel it. I am completely in love with this little baby and I can't stop staring at these pictures. I am very excited to find out what it is so that I can stop saying "it" all the time. Every now and then, I catch myself saying "him" or "her". I honestly don't have a preference because I will be happy no matter what. I hope you enjoy the pictures!




13 comments:
Wow, I actually got a little weepy looking at that precious little grandchild o'mine! Pouty lips? That's all you Liz!--Luv ya! Mom
Congrats on the baby on the way!! I can't wait to tell Collin...he really did enjoy you as a teacher here (one of the few, in his words) Best of luck to you and lets keep in touch blogger style!!
(Kanenwishers)
Hi Liz! Gloria found your blog since she keeps in touch with some ppl on your blogroll. How exciting for you guys! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I'm happy to keep in touch! I recently had twin boys and we blog about it at tomandapril .com take care,
April (Given) Dalton
Isn't it so fun! Just wait until you have those cute little toes kicking you in the ribs, and that cute little head giving your bladder head-butts. lol. It really is amazing. Hope you guys are doing well :)
Too cute! It's crazy isn't it we can't wait for to find out what it is so we can actually give it an identity. Whatever!
Yeah, that is so exciting. I remember when I first saw the pictures of our little girl, I would laugh at myself because I would just sit there and stare at these black and white and grainy pitures all of the time. Can't wait to find out what your having!
Isn't this baby stuff just amazing! I'm so happy for you guys!
We Missed you in Cali last weekend
See your baby makes me feel old!! Most likely because I don't have kids yet... :) I am glad to read all is well with you. You're quite clever in your writing and make me often laugh out loud. Have a great day.
Betsy
That's so exciting Liz! I'm sitting here at work wondering how much longer she'll be kicking around inside of me....
It's exciting to think that in about 5 weeks i'll be a mom. It's crazy how much you love your baby before you've even met him/her.
Good luck with everything - and keep the updates coming!!
-Lynsey
I pray it looks like Liz.
OH MY HELL!!!
I didn't know you were prego until Grandma and Grandpa told me today when I went over there!!! I am SOOO excited for you!!! now, see, we all have blogs too! YAY!
I am sooo happy for you and I miss you so much!!
Congrats!! We didn't even know!!!!
Post a Comment