Monday, September 15, 2008

It's A...











Molly helped us break the news (big surprise)! So, we were getting the ultrasound and the tech checked the anatomy almost immediately. Right away, she said, "Oh. What's that right there - in between the legs?" I punched Blake in the arm and told him he was wrong. He was so sure that it would be a girl. I kept thinking girl because everyone was telling me girl. But, something kept telling me that we are going to have a boy.

My parents are now going to have their 5th grandson - and no granddaughters! Oh well. It will be fun to have all 5 boys hang out for vacations and holidays. Brent and Sandi will have a pretty good mix, and I think that will be a blast as well to see them all grow up together.


Thanks for all of your votes and comments! We are so excited to have a baby boy!!


Just to explain the other pictures: the first one is verification that he's a boy and the other one is a profile shot of his little face. We hope you enjoy the pics!!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes, #5 it is. Still not too sure about that "boy" shot in the first pic, but I'll take your word for it. And the profile? Are you sure the mom isn't Olive Oyl? Check out that nose! J/K! We are very excited to welcome little Blake Jr. and make him a part of our family. The "boys" will all be thrilled to have another player on the team! Love ya! Little Gramma

♥Concerned♥ said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! Boys are the best anyway, no offense Gwennie if you ever read this.

OurFamily said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

Krystal said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that we have such amazing technology that can take pictures of our babies before they ever even get here. Derek's parents had five grandsons in a row as well and we are finally able to have the first girl in the family. I'm sure all the boys in your family will love playing together.

Jackie said...

That's so awesome! Your going to have a Blake Jr. running around. Kids are the best dude. Love ya!

Kevin Gailey

Danielle said...

I had a feeling it was a boy!! :D
And I haven't even been near you! Congrats!!! That'll be soo fun!! I like Molly's shirt! ;)

Anonymous said...

Well now the Pattons have a basketball team! Molly will be a good big sis!

Jessie said...

Congratulations!!!

Boys are way easier... hmm i think the truth of that statement depends on if you're married to one lol:) I come from a family of all boys, and I"m the only girl... and I think my parents spent most of their time fretting over me!!

email me at jessica.hromiko@gmail.com . I don't have your email so I can't send you an invite to our blog until I do!

A Rosie Family said...

That is too fun! So excieted for you guys.. boys are great!!

LW said...

Hey Liz congrats! How exciting a baby boy! Nick and Mandi are having a boy too, due in December. It's so exciting registering and getting everything ready for them to arrive.
Our little girl arrive a little early! Being a mom has been so wonderful. We do have it pretty easy, labor was pretty quick, we're getting pretty spoiled - she eats well, and sleeps well and she is such a blessing in our lives! You're going to love being a mom!!