With the recent news of us expecting we have had some people express their concerns about us having a "Killer" pitbull. Those of you who know Molly know better, but for those of you who don't, here is a small glimpse of how dangerous she can be. This is Molly with her best friend and cousin Reese. This was not a planned picture. Reese just wanted to cuddle with Molly and watch "Little Einsteins" with her. Molly was more than happy to be used as a pillow, but it was tough for her to not kiss her all over.
Earlier during that day, I took Reese and Molly to the park. It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. Molly would watch Reese very carefully as she climbed to the top to get to the slide. As soon as Reese was about to slide down, Molly would run to the bottom of the slide and wait for Reese. When Reese got to the bottom, Molly would cover her with kisses. Then, they would start all over again.
So, yes, Molly is going to be a great big sister. We will continue to train her to be sweet and gentle. We just have to hope that she has enough love in her heart for the baby, Reese, and us. I have a feeling we may be pushed aside at some point. Well, maybe Blake won't be, b
ut I'm sure I'll be first off the list!
P.S. Once Reese realized that Blake had a camera, she started to pose. In the second picture, she is trying to pretend like she's asleep. I don't know who sleeps with a face like this, but she is Kevin's daughter so go figure!



1 comment:
I know how you feel. Remember my dobie Jazz? Everyone said the samething about her. She was the best babysitter ever. As long as Molly knows the baby is more alpha then she is, it will be o.k. Tell them to watch the dog whisperer! Oh and Congrats!
Post a Comment