Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bath Time


So, I had to return to work on Monday, the 11th. And my awesome sister-in-law, Melissa, has been watching Finn for us. That has certainly made the devastating transition much easier. I just wanted to say thank you Melissa (and Reese!). Luckily, I now only have 3 more days. Yay!

Anyway, when I give him bath time, I usually just use his little bath in our tub and he LOVES it. He smiles, squeals, and talks non-stop. Recently, he has started kicking and splashing. Melissa suggested that we just put him in our tub with about 1 inch of water. Here are the results! He had such a blast. Blake and I were soaked by the time he was done. I'm surprised that there was any water left in the tub!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! He's so sweet and that video is adorable! I especially like the part at the end when Blake asks how long you're going to do this for...hilarious!

Braden and Jodee said...

Come on Blake, you can film your own kid forever! Cute video, I love his chubby legs :)

Arianna said...

Hi Mrs.Holloway! Finn is getting to be such a super cute baby!! I hope you come back to see us in 8th grade :) I miss ya, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! Say hi to Finn for me :) I love ya mrs.holloway
arianna

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-memilih-apartemen-untuk-tempat-tinggal