My little guy is 11 weeks old! Sometimes it's hard to believe that he has already been here for that long because time flies by way too fast! Yesterday, I put him in this little "muscle shirt" to show off his big guns and I just had to keep taking pictures. He was so full of smiles but by the time that the flash went off, he would have this stunned look on his face. It's nearly impossible to get him smiling, but he's cute no matter what.
Blake and I went to go see "Wolverine" on Saturday. It was really good and it was a lot of fun to go out on a date with him. One of my friends from work watched Finn and he had a blast with her. He slept, ate, watched Food Network, and slept some more!
I also want to take a moment to wish my fabulous mother a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I won't reveal her age, but I will say that she's beautiful, wonderful, and absolutely fantastic!!
This picture was taken when he was only a week old! He was so tiny!!



2 comments:
His hair looks really blonde in the picture with your mom. Almost 3 months, CRAZY!
Oh my goodness! What a cutie pie! When I saw you at Old Navy that one morning, I saw you prego with him, that's way too cool!I totally loved the stunned look, that's my favorite! Ian always has that look of "Looking high" in his pictures, they make me laugh so hard. I just can't tell you how excited I am to get back in touch with you, I have thought about you tons over the years.
Post a Comment