Sunday, March 29, 2009

See Finn Swim!



Yesterday, Blake and I took Finn for his first swim. I was a little nervous because I wasn't so sure that he would like the water. He usually likes his baths, but he also really loves to be swaddled in a warm blanket. So...we went with Ryan and Tenneal's family to Basha High School where they have a really cool Aquatic Center. There is a really fun kiddy pool, a lazy river, two water slides, and all sorts of fun stuff.

We got him dressed in his very cute bathing suit and lathered him in LOTS of sunscreen. Then, Blake took him for a dip! He seemed to really like it, which makes me happy because I think he has the potential to be quite the swimmer (have you seen his feet??). He got to float on Blake's chest in the lazy river, but there were some parts where water pours down on you and he did NOT like that. Overall, though, he seemed to enjoy himself and we had a lot of fun!





Also...I had the idea to take a picture of Finn next to his daddy's pants just to show how tiny he is now and how big he could be one day! He is just too cute...

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh!! So dang cute!! I'm glad he liked the swimming so much! Just like his mama!!

StoddardFamily said...

What a cute boy. Finn not you Blake

The Peterson's said...

That pool looks so much fun!

Titel Troop said...

Blake,
Your little boy is so cute. Hopefully he wont be a handful like his Daddy was when he was younger. I remember Shannon and I babysitting you and you pulling a knife on us!

Mandi

Danielle said...

I got the birth announcement! SO CUTE!! I love the pic on the skateboard!!