Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Month!


I am amazed at how quickly time flies! My little Finn is already a month old! He is getting very big, mainly because he eats non-stop. He is super sweet and loves to be held. We still aren't getting much sleep, but every now and then he'll let us have a good stretch of sleep. He is finally starting to enjoy bath time as well, which is nice compared to when he would scream the entire time. I am loving spending time with him and hanging out with him all day. He is such a joy to have in our home and we absolutely love him!



On Sunday, we had some friends and family over for a St. Patrick's Day feast. Blake spent the day in the kitchen cooking up corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, Irish soda bread, and cupcakes with green frosting. It was all very delicious! He is quite the chef!



I couldn't resist taking lots of pictures of Finn in his "I am a McCutie" shirt. Also, I can never resist torturing Molly with her traditional St. Patty's Day hat! Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh goodness, sooo cute!! I'm so excited for you guys! And I can't wait to have my lil guy!! Yeah, time really does fly!!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

I can't wait to meet the little bugger. He has changed so much, let's not make a habit of taking 3 weeks to post pic's when babies change so much. He's very cute!

karen said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWE mrs. holloway your baby is sooooooo CUTE :)
i miss you soooo much

the Hess' said...

Thanks for having us over for the special celebration guys. Both the food and the company were great!

arianna said...

Holy Crap!! He is he cutest lil boy ive ever seen! He is definetly good luck ;) mrs. Holloway we miss you so much, thanks for getting us a great substitute teacher! Ms. Gould is an awesome teacher.... Its pretty funny she picks on tynan and edgar all the time (good memories)
Love you all!! Arianna <3*