Anyway, we've had a few fun things happen since my last post...Finn is walking all over, he has 4 huge top teeth with a big gap between the front 2, and we took him on his first camping trip! We went with Clint, Andrea, Bailey, and "Nana" (Blake's mom, Sandi). We had a lot of fun, but both of the little ones got sick! That is why Finn's poor little cheeks are so flushed in the pictures. I think we'll all like it better when it's a little bit cooler.
See the fun pictures below! I'll try to get back into the blogging world. Now that my days are shorter with summer school, I should have more time...hopefully!

Sorry this picture is so small! Blake took it on his camera, but I had to show how big those teeth and gap are! Blake is convinced that they're his adult teeth.
How cute are these little camping chairs? They were playing musical chairs most of the time and switching sippy cups over and over! But, they really do love each other!
So, Finn has a big head (for those who didn't know)...I had to get this hat in an adult size and it fits just right. The child size probably wouldn't have even fit him on the day he was born!
Finn slept in his pack n play in our tent but he LOVED napping and cuddling in our sleeping bags!
Finn and Mommy hanging out...waiting for it to cool down a little.



4 comments:
Both Finn and Bailey look so grown up in their chairs! So cute!
He looks just like his Daddy :)
We love taking Kaia camping!! It's so fun to have little ones that find everything to fascinating out doors. Chris and Kaia go on daddy daughter camping trips and I have to stay home. But it's a nice break! The pics are so cute!! I need to meet this little man in person soon!!
https://foxfinance.io
Post a Comment