Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Christmas

Finn got to spend his first Christmas in St. George with my side of the family. It was so much fun! We left at 11 on Christmas Eve night and pulled in to my parent's driveway at 6 am on Christmas morning. It was a long drive, but Finn slept for almost the entire drive. We had a great Christmas morning (pics of that are on Blake's phone and my sister's camera since all of our stuff was still in the car when we started opening presents). Either way, we had a fantastic time! Finn enjoyed his first Christmas. He really loved spending time with his big cousins...he couldn't get enough of them and they all had such a blast playing with them! My mom made a delicious Christmas dinner (which Finn also loved) and we all had a fun week of playing Wii and just hanging out!

We also had the chance to take some family pictures. This was so much fun to get all the boys together and try to organize them for some good pics!

I love Braxton's serious face in this picture. He's getting so big like his older cousins!


Finn had such a blast with his cousins! Here he is playing with Tyson and Braxton.

You gotta love Ben's little guys...Braxton and Caleb. Just look at those cheeks and devious looks!


Such a cute picture of the 5 boys with their Little Gramma and Big Papa.


I LOVE this picture!!


There are not words to express how I feel about this little boy! I could just look at this picture all day long!
We hope you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
P.S. Blake and I just celebrated our 6 year Anniversary! Yikes! I can't believe it's been that long!!!




1 comment:

LW said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! We got your Christmas Card, and I loved it you have such a cute family! And liz you look so beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing well!!