You can't see the mohawk too well, but here's our little skeleton!
A couple of weeks ago, we took Finn to a local farm to visit their pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun with Grandpa, Nana, Uncle Clint, Aunt Andrea, and Cousin Bailey! He loved all of the pumpkins, especially when Blake buried him for a "Where's Waldo" picture...I hope you can find him. Good luck!
This is such a dorky picture of us, but I had to include it because Blake's cheesy grin cracks me up!
This is supposed to be the "Where's Waldo" picture, but I don't think it turned out like we thought. Oh well!
Recently, things have been crazy! Finn is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up. He likes to move his head around when he hears music and he claps when he hears an audience clapping on TV. Lately, he especially likes to scream as loud as possible when there are a lot of people around if he's not getting any attention. The other night, we went to dinner when my dad was visiting, and little Finn was quite the flirt. There was a group of girls at the table next to us and he would lean over in his high chair, scream until they looked at him, and then flash a big gummy grin at them (yes, still no teeth)! Then, they would give him some attention and go back to their conversation and food...only to be interrupted a few minutes later by his squeals. Luckily, they loved him and didn't seem too bothered.
We also recently moved which was a long, exhausting process. I have to give a lot of credit to my husband who did a LOT of the packing and moving!! Thanks hubby!!



3 comments:
oh he is the cutest little skeleton.. Where did you guys move to?
Hey miss holloway ADORABLE pictures!!!!! Love them!! I totally adore Finn and yourself...ps sorry Mr.Holloway i havent met ya yet :) I love you guys so much -arianna
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-armor-wolf-design-49353-original-made-in-usa
Post a Comment