-19 lbs., 14 oz...90th % (he was 8 lbs., 11 oz. just 6 months ago!)
-28.75 inches long...over 95th % (he was 20.5 inches just 6 months ago!)
-he LOVES to sit and play with his toys
-he also enjoys his books, especially when he can chew on them and hit the pictures really hard.
-still no teeth, but we're pretty sure they're on the way.
-he has just started to get the urge to figure out crawling. So, he can go from sitting up to laying on his tummy. Then, he'll do a little push-up, but he's not so sure what to do with his legs so he usually just screams or scoots backwards.
-his scream can literally make your ears bleed. I honestly don't know where he learned it, but he will arch his back and scream in a way that will wake the dead! He might be moving in with his grandparents when he reaches his terrible 2's.
-his smile is the cutest thing on this entire earth! People will stop in the store or at restaurants to give him love, and he's such a little ham. He'll smile and talk to them (I think we all know where he got that from)!
-he's doing very well with the transition of mommy going back to work. He goes to Aunt Andrea's on Monday, my friend Shannon's on Tuesday, then Tenneal's on Wednesday, and he's home with daddy on Thursday and Friday. So far, he has been great (let's keep our fingers crossed).
The past 6 months have been so great. We love this little guy so much and he has made us incredibly happy! Here are some of his 6 month pictures! We got them done when Blake and Finn went to California. Enjoy!







6 comments:
He's so cute! I'll be all sad to see my lil baby get so big too!
Wowzer...who has the cutest grankids EVER??? Must be me!!
He really is such a handsome little baby! I believe that you have people stopping you. I love to hear you talk about your time with him because it reminds me so much of my time with Lincoln. I treasure that time in my life so much.
Very cute pictures!
Very cute! I can't believe how grown up his is looking.
Oh my goodness those pictures are adorable. What a cutie pie! I know it's so sad that they have to grow so fast. My little man will be a year old in two months. I don't want him to be that old yet. :-) Oh ps-I love that you have Flogging Molly on your playlist. We are going to see them in Sept. I'm pretty excited.
He is really cute one.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment