It might be hard to see, but I gave Finners a little lightning bolt with some eyeliner this morning. I'm obviously way too excited that "Harry Potter" is coming out today, but I couldn't help myself! Finn is officially 5 months old today, so we had our own little celebration! Ha ha! Blake won't be happy, but he gave him a mohawk...so we'll call it even!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my Gosh you people are ridiculous. Mohawks and Lightning Bolts, leave my nephew alone. We are going to see it tonight at 8:30 i'll let you know how it is.
oh my gosh miss holloway i have never seen anyone that obsessed with harry potter. thats awesome!! He is probably like what is my mother doing!! :) i love you guys!! and ya dont buy food from frys...totally gross! have a great summer cant wait to see you! - arianna
Wow what a cute little boy.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment