I know this post is a little belated, but it's better late than never. I want to wish a VERY HAPPY 27th Birthday to my dear husband!! He is such a great guy and everyone who knows him seems to like him right away (which can be a little annoying at times). There is something very sincere, likable, and charming about him. However, he can be extremely frustrating as well (which is something that people notice pretty quickly about him as well). Somehow, though, that charm overrides all of that stubbornness and any of those other not-so-fun qualities.
As scary as it may seem...his son seems to be exactly the same. This little guy will have a day where he screams and screams and I will feel ready to give up, and then he will redeem himself by flashing this little grin at me with his big, cute dimple in his cheek or he'll get all cuddled up with me and fall asleep on my chest. Let's just say that I definitely have my work cut out for me.
Anyway, I truly love my husband and I really hope that he had a great birthday! Not only is he an incredible husband, but I think he is a fantastic dad. You can already tell that his son absolutely adores him! Feel free to post him some happy thoughts or to give him a hard time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy B-day Blakey....AAHHH...your first B-day as a dad, how exciting.
Michael
Happy birthday Blake!!! Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment