Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Giggle

My heart has officially melted. I was just rocking my little guy in his room and I heard his giggle for the first time. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. He was sound asleep and he kept smiling. Then, he suddenly let out this deep chuckle. At first I thought it was a fluke but he did it a few more times. For those who have had the pleasure of hearing his Uncle Kevin laugh, imagine that in a 2 month old version. It was hilarious! I really wish I knew what that little guy was dreaming about!!

6 comments:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

So fun! He is definitely one cute little guy! I can't imagine Kevin's chuckle in a 2 month old.

Danielle said...

AW!! How cute!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Yes it does just melt your heart! Enjoy every minute of that little guy!

Kevin and Melissa said...

Kevin thinks he was dreaming about him.

LW said...

Isn't that so fun! I love when Kaia laughs in her sleep - it make me laugh too - oh the joys of parenthood!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish you could record those moments!?