Miss Holloway!!! hoyCrap! He's Here already?!?!?! i was checking your blog to say hi, and saw this!!! that's so AWESOME! Oh my Gosh!!! he's so cute! We miss you already! :( come back to teach next year! We love you! congradulations! your student, Mykee!
Mrs.holloway! oh my gooshnick! he is so CUTE! i wanna cry! i miss you oodles! you look soooooo tired! haha.. hope you get/are well! i love and miss you! -Logielou
aweee mrs. holloway your baby boy is soo CUTE. He looks more like your husband than you. Mary said that your baby boy is so fat, chubby and CUTE. and you knoe it :). WE'RE SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND WE MISS YOU A LOT love ♥Karen and mary♥
Congratulations! Liz is a trooper! I am so sad to hear how much pain she had to go through to bring this special little guy in the world, I hope she has a quick recovery! Let us know what we can do to help.
Congrats you guys! Liz you are a strong woman! and Blake that couldn't have been easy for you either to see Liz go through all of that. But Congratulations on the cute little baby! I LOVE his name! How'd you come up with it. I'm glad to hear Liz is recovering well. Welcome to the club! Being a parent is such a wonderful blessing. Kaia's only 5 months old and I can't begin to tell you how much joy and love and happiness she brings to our lives daily. I'm so happy for the two of you.
Welcome to the world of Blake, Liz, Molly, and baby Holloway. We are finally starting our blog due to popular demand...and because people are finally interested in us because we're pregnant. Here's some brief history on the two lovebirds...Blake and I met at a church fireside back in the day. I think I was dating his friend at the time and Blake instantly fell in love with me. At the time, I was too good for him and didn't want to date a young stud like him. (I had not quite reached my cougar days yet). So, we became friends and spent some time together here and there. Bascially, he would come over to my house with his obnoxious friend, Gerald, for free swimming and unlimited free Dr. Pepper. Eventually, I started to zone in on his inescapable charm. We began to date...he was 15 and I was 16. We dated for a little while, but somehow I knew he was the one, and I felt the need to go have some fun before committing forever to him. I kicked him to the curb and we did our own thing for a couple of years.Like I said before, I knew he was the one, so when I turned 18, I went after him again. Actually, he was begging for it, so I went back to his open arms. We've been together ever since (July of 1999). He served his mission in Colorado Springs, Colorado while I finished school at Utah Valley State College. When he returned in July of 2003, he proposed the next month and we got married in December.We lived in California for the first year and a half, and then moved out to Arizona in June 2005. We got lonely and decided to get our pit bull, Molly. She is the most perfect little girl. She has become a wonderful big sister to our new addition to the family. Finnegan Blake Holloway was born on February 15th 2009. He is such a joy to have in our home! We absolutely love and adore him in every way! We hope you enjoy our blog, getting to know us, and the events that happen in our lives!
19 comments:
Sooooooo Cute we love him already so adorable can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!
Miss Holloway!!! hoyCrap! He's Here already?!?!?! i was checking your blog to say hi, and saw this!!! that's so AWESOME! Oh my Gosh!!! he's so cute! We miss you already! :( come back to teach next year! We love you! congradulations!
your student,
Mykee!
SO EXCITING!!! Congrats, he's so handsome!!!
Oh my goodness he is so cute!!!! He looks like your husband!!!!! Wats his name?!? I love him already im so happy for you!!!! Love arianna
Mrs.holloway! oh my gooshnick! he is so CUTE! i wanna cry! i miss you oodles! you look soooooo tired! haha.. hope you get/are well! i love and miss you!
-Logielou
Congratulations! We are so glad to hear that you are both doing well. He is sooooooo stinkin' cute! Take care and rest up!
~Amy Gilbert
(Logan's Mom)
Congratulations!! Almost a V-Day baby!
Liz and Blake...Congratulations!! He is beautiful! Welcome to the family lil man!
Congrats! He looks so cute, hope you are feeling well and recovery fast!
aweee mrs. holloway your baby boy is soo CUTE. He looks more like your husband than you.
Mary said that your baby boy is so fat, chubby and CUTE. and you knoe it :).
WE'RE SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND WE MISS YOU A LOT
love
♥Karen and mary♥
I couldn't be happier!!!!! He is incredible!!!! Congratulations!!!! xoxo
Great job guys!! He looks like he is going to be a big boy. Can't wait to see him......and you guys too of course.
Michael
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! Enjoy every second of it because before you know it he'll he all grown up! Glad your doing so well.
Congratulations! I hope your recovery goes well. Welcome to parenthood!
Congratulations! We're happy to hear that everyone is doing great. LOVE his name!
Congratulations! Liz is a trooper! I am so sad to hear how much pain she had to go through to bring this special little guy in the world, I hope she has a quick recovery! Let us know what we can do to help.
Congrats on the new arrival. He's darling.
Congrats!
Congrats you guys! Liz you are a strong woman! and Blake that couldn't have been easy for you either to see Liz go through all of that. But Congratulations on the cute little baby! I LOVE his name! How'd you come up with it.
I'm glad to hear Liz is recovering well.
Welcome to the club! Being a parent is such a wonderful blessing. Kaia's only 5 months old and I can't begin to tell you how much joy and love and happiness she brings to our lives daily. I'm so happy for the two of you.
Post a Comment