I am just a few days away from being officially 30 weeks and I went to the doctor today for my first ultrasound in a really long time. The last time that I had an ultrasound was when we found out that we were having a boy, so I was very excited to see my little boy again. I wanted to have proof once again that he really is a boy because we only had one picture last time. Sure enough, he is still a boy! Yay!
It is always fun to see my little guy. It is so crazy to look at how big he is getting and how smashed he is! It's no wonder that he's always kicking and moving around. He kept putting his hands around his face and by his mouth, so it was hard to get a good picture of his face.
The first picture is a close-up of his face with his little hand resting on his nose. The second picture has his face in the upper left hand corner and his body takes up the rest of the picture. There's a good shot of his chest and round belly. The ultrasound tech said that he's measuring at about 3 pounds 6 ounces. I guess that's about average or a little bigger...I just can't believe that he's just going to get bigger and bigger over the next 11 weeks!



6 comments:
CRAZY!!! He's gonna get bigger?!?!
He's a CUTIE
That's so exciting Liz! Only 11 weeks left - that's awesome! The Holloway family has so many new babies this year. Nick and Mandi are preggo too, she's due Dec 18, and two of my sister-in-laws on Chris' side had babies just a few months before us - it's so fun to have cousins so close in age!! Good luck!!
Your first picture, great, he is doing exactly what Rylan would do all the time and still does even now. We can't believe how fast it's been going 11 weeks is going to come so fast. Well 9 weeks will come fast the last 2 lag and if you go over don't get me started, don't even get me started. But thats exciting and we look forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.
Not to big of a head! whew!
Hey Liz,
Congrats. Let me know when you are in the Long Beach area. I would love to meet for lunch. Hope to talk to you soon.
Jenny (Toomey) Dodson
Oops I guess you need my email or something. LOL
Hailsmommy1@yahoo.com
Jenny
Post a Comment