Friday, July 4, 2008

First Ultrasound



Here is the picture of our first ultrasound! Our little peanut is 7 weeks in this picture...very, very teeny! Who would have ever thought that something so tiny could be so loved and cherished!!?? We got to see its little heart beating, which was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life! The heart beat was 132 beats/minute. According to babycenter.com, the baby is the size of a blueberry...how crazy! We'll keep you posted on the updates and progress of our little embryo!


4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Yay for a baby GIRL & yay for a blog! Congrats to the two of you!!!

Jessie said...

Hello- this is Andy and Jessie Hromiko... Andy told me (Jessie) to check out your blog. And it's lovely!!! Congratulations on your baby news!!!!! check us out www.JessieandAndy.blogspot.com

Take care!

Kim said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog link on Justin and Stacey's list. How exciting it is to be pregnant! It's Kim (Wurtz) Russell from 3rd ward.

LW said...

Hey Liz. It's been SO LONG since I've seen you. I guess your in Arizona these days. Chris and I are here in Utah. Anyhow I just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing. Congrats on the baby!! We're expecting also, she's due Oct 4th, So were about down to the last two months! Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.
~Lynsey Williamson (Corotan)
www.chrisandlyns.blogspot.com